NJMCDirect Pay Tickets Online – www.NJMCDirect.com
New Jersey Municipal Court comes under the state of NJ and it is liable for all the crimes that happen in and around New Jersey. This Official link www.njmcdirect.com carries all the details of Municipal court. Different crimes are handled by different courts to ease in fast decision making, few among them are the superior court, municipal court, and tax court. You can find the details of all the courts in the main site provided above. A Municipal Court usually has jurisdiction only over cases that occur within the boundaries of its municipality. Many serious criminal cases, such as robbery, auto theft, or assault, start out as complaints filed in the Municipal Court but are transferred to the Superior Court located at the county courthouse.
Nowadays as technology grows so does the government grows with its taxes. In order to ease paying a traffic fine, the government has introduced a site to accept payments for it. This is the official link to it via this, the taxpayers can pay their traffic fines with ease. This, in turn, has negative effects on the driving records of the individual who pays fine, if this continues to accumulate more fines it can even lead to the cancelation of the driving license. In addition, the site allows the public to use credit cards for the payment of violations bureau assessments, a service that is not currently available in the majority of the State’s municipal courts.
In order to proceed to pay your fines, please make sure that you satisfy the below-mentioned requirements or prerequisites
- Computer or mobile tools with a stable internet connection
- Must have the fine receipt, as it the proof of violation of rules.
- Must have a license plate number
- Any mode of online payment(credit, debit, maestro or visa) is accepted
What Tickets Can Be Paid Online
Not all fine tickets can be paid online, only the eligible one does and the criteria are:
- The ticket may be on a Time Payment Order.
- No warrants have been issued for it.
- The violation is a payable violation.
Online Payment Hours
The online payment for NJMC cannot be done 24/7, there are opening hours for it:
- Monday to Thursday: 7.30 am to 11.45 pm
- Friday: 7:30 am to 10:45 pm
- Saturday: 7:30 AM to 3:45 PM
- Sunday: 1:00 PM – 11:45 PM
- The payment time adjusts the EST or Eastern Standard Time.
Steps for payment
Please follow the below steps to proceed to pay the fine, but make sure that you are not in the same situation again:
- Firstly, go to their official website
- Once the official site loads up, click the “Continue” button(present at the bottom right).
- Then, proceed entering your court ID in the first text field provided.
- Then, proceed to provide the Traffic prefix in the second text field.
- Enter your ticket number in the third text field.
- Enter your License Plate Number in the last(fourth) text field.
- Once the detail filling part is done, proceed to click on that continue button, by doing so you are agreeing to the convenient charge by the NJMC.
- Credit card, MasterCard and Visa Card are valid for the payments, but it has other additional service fees as well.
If you have any queries feel free to contact their customer support executives, they will provide you with further assistance.
Postal Mailing Addresses:
New Jersey Municipal court address is at 365 Summit Ave,
Jersey City, NJ 07306,
Contact number:+1 201-209-6700.
Customer Contact Number: 609-292-9580